Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance in Clayton, Willow Springs, Raleigh, & Cary NC
Car Insurance Coverage for Drivers Across North Carolina
Whether you travel for a living or simply commute to work, you need a car insurance policy tailored for your lifestyle. One accident could cause thousands of dollars in damage, and paying for it all out of pocket can be next to impossible.
At Nobles Insurance Agency, we understand that each driver is unique. Our insurance professionals work to compare prices and build a relationship with each driver that comes to us for car insurance solutions. We will tailor a policy to fit your needs as well as your budget.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A full coverage car insurance policy through Nobles Insurance Agency may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, falling objects, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving collision.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers expenses related to bodily injury and property damage you may cause to someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments: Medical payments coverage provides compensation for injuries you and your passengers may suffer after an accident, no matter who is at fault.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers expenses related to an accident involving another driver who is not carrying insurance.
Is North Carolina a Fault State?
North Carolina is a fault state when it comes to auto insurance. This means that the person determined at-fault for an accident may be expected to pay compensation for damages and injuries involved for both themselves, their passengers, and other victims. If you cause an accident, for example, you may have to file a claim on your own insurance policy to cover the damages and injuries of the other driver and passengers. This is why it is important to make sure your car insurance policy has the right limits.
Drive Insured Today
Car insurance doesn’t have to be expensive or difficult to reach. Speak with an insurance agent and get insured with Nobles Insurance Agency today by calling (919) 833-3803 or filling out an online quote form.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Every driver’s needs are different. Aside from state-required liability, it is recommended that drivers carry full coverage car insurance. This may differ depending on your vehicle and lifestyle, so be sure to speak with an insurance agent.
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost?
The cost of auto insurance varies depending on your location, age, gender, driving record, coverage limits, value of the car, credit score and more. Fill out an online quote form to see how much you can save on auto insurance.
What Auto Insurance is Required by Law?
Auto insurance requirements vary state by state. In North Carolina, all drivers are required to carry at least:
- $30,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $60,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 in property damage liability
- $30,000 in uninsured motorist liability per person
- $60,000 in uninsured motorist liability per accident
Other Insurance Products: