Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homeowners Insurance in Clayton, Willow Springs, Raleigh, & Cary NC
Coverage for Homeowners Across North Carolina
Just the idea of home can be comforting, as it’s a place you go at the end of the day to rest, create and grow. Whether you live on your own or are raising a family, you will need to protect your home with a dependable home insurance policy. A single bad storm could cause thousands of dollars in damage to your home, making it difficult to recover. Home insurance helps take some of that financial burden so you don’t have to bear it alone.
Since 1967, Nobles Insurance Agency has been dedicated to serving North Carolina homeowners with caring customer service and reliable insurance knowledge. Our agents will help you find and tailor a policy geared to cover your home and your family.
What Does Home Insurance Cover?
- A basic home insurance policy may include coverage for:
- Dwelling: Dwelling coverage provides compensation for damages to your physical home and its attached structures (such as attached garages) in case of fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, explosions, falling objects, vandalism and more.
- Personal Belongings: Personal belongings coverage provides compensation for damages to your personal items in case of fire, theft, vandalism and more. You may also need additional coverage for expensive items like jewelry, furs and art.
- Liability: Liability insurance on a home insurance policy covers property damage and bodily injury that may occur to someone else on your property. If someone falls down your stairs, for example, their medical bills can be covered under liability insurance. It also covers against potential lawsuits.
- Additional Living Expenses: Additional living expenses cover costs relating to temporarily moving in case the home is rendered uninhabitable due to an accident.
How Much Home Insurance Do I Need?
Every home is different and thus needs different limits of home insurance. In general, it’s recommended that you carry at least 80% (though preferably 100%) of your home’s total replacement cost value in home insurance. Your home’s total replacement cost value is how much it would take to completely rebuild your home after a disaster, including building and material costs.
Contact a Nobles Insurance Agency agent to discuss the limits you need on your home insurance policy.
Protect Your Home Today
Protect your home with a reliable home insurance policy today. Call Nobles Insurance Agency at (919) 833-3803 or fill out an online quote form to get started.
Common Home Insurance Questions
How Does Homeowner’s Insurance Work?
When you purchase a home insurance policy, you generally pay monthly premiums in return for coverage. If an accident occurs that is covered under your policy, you can file a claim to receive compensation from your insurer. A claims adjuster from the insurer will investigate the claim and calculate how much compensation you may receive. Once the claim is approved, you may receive compensation.
How Much Does Home Insurance Cost?
The cost of home insurance varies depending on your location, claims history, credit score, value of the home, coverage limits and other factors. Fill out an online quote form to find out how much you can save on home insurance today.
What Home Insurance is Required by Law?
Contrary to popular belief, home insurance is not generally required by state or federal laws. Home insurance may be required by your mortgage lender, however. Even without this requirement, home insurance is crucial for keeping your home—and everything in it—safe in case of an accident.
Other Insurance Products: