Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Business & Commercial Insurance in Clayton, Willow Springs, Raleigh, & Cary NC
Coverage for Businesses Across North Carolina
Starting a business is only the beginning. It takes dedication, hard work and resources to keep a business moving after its opening, and many businesses face the threat of failure within the first five years. To help protect your hard work, you need a business insurance policy geared to cover the unique risks your business may face.
Nobles Insurance Agency has worked with business owners throughout North Carolina since 1967 with dedication and honest. Our insurance professionals will help identify your business’ risks and tailor a policy to protect against them.
What Does Business Insurance Cover?
General liability insurance covers non-professional negligence and accidents that may occur through everyday activity in your business. This includes bodily injury, property damage and personal and advertising injury.
For example, if someone is injured on your business’ property, general liability insurance can cover the victim’s medical bills as well as protect your business from a possible lawsuit resulting from the accident.
Personal and advertising injury doesn’t cover physical damage. Instead, it covers incidents such as libel, slander, theft of advertising ideas, copyright infringement, wrongful conviction and more.
Additional liability coverages you may add to your policy includes:
- Products Liability: Products liability covers bodily injury and property damage that may be caused by a product provided by the business.
- Liquor Liability: Liquor liability insurance protects businesses who serve alcohol in case a patron causes bodily injury or property damage to someone else.
- Professional Liability: Professional liability insurance covers professional negligence that may cause a client to lose money.
- Umbrella Liability: Umbrella liability insurance fills in the gaps left by other liability insurance policies. If your general liability insurance policy reaches its limit for a single claim, for example, umbrella insurance can step in to cover the remaining costs.
Workers compensation covers injuries your employees may suffer on the job. This insurance can cover medical bills, wage replacement, disability expenses and, in extreme cases, death benefits.
If an employee is injured on the job, a workers compensation claim should be field to cover their medical expenses and protect the business against a possible lawsuit. As a rule, businesses in North Carolina must carry workers compensation if they have three or more employees. Even a single employee may benefit from workers compensation insurance, however.
Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial auto insurance covers vehicles owned or used by a business. A full coverage commercial auto insurance policy may include a lot of the same coverages as a personal auto insurance policy, such as:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to the vehicle due to fire, wind, hail, lightning, theft, vandalism and more.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to the vehicle due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage the driver may cause while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments: Medical payments coverage covers the medical bills of the driver and their passengers after an accident, no matter who caused the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers accidents involving drivers who are not carrying insurance.
Additional coverage is also available. If your business hires, rents or borrows vehicles, you may need Hired and Non-Owned Auto Insurance.
Protect Your Business Today
Make sure your hard work is protected. Call a dedicated agent from Nobles Insurance Agency today at (919) 833-3803 or fill out an online quote form to get started.
Common Business Insurance Questions
When Do I Need Business Insurance?
Business insurance is needed for almost every operating business. Ideally, you should have a policy in place before ever opening your door to customers.
How Much Does Business Insurance Cost?
The cost of business insurance differs depending on your location, industry, size of the business, coverage limits, deductibles and other factors. Fill out an to find out how much you can save on business insurance today.
How Much Business Insurance Do I Need?
Every business’ needs are different. Some require higher limits of liability while others heavily focus on property coverage. Speak with an insurance agent to help evaluate your business’ risks and create a policy to suit your needs.
Other Insurance Products: