Life Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Life Insurance Information
Life insurance can provide critical financial assistance during difficult times. Amid the grieving process, family members may face the task of managing complicated financial matters and could endure significant expenses. Fortunately, a suitable life insurance policy can help limit financial stress for the deceased’s family by helping pay for various costs and potentially providing an ongoing income stream.
What Are the Types of Life Insurance?
Life insurance can come in many forms and policies can often be customized to suit a policyholder’s needs, preferences and budget. Still, while details of coverage may vary, life insurance can generally be classified as one of the following primary types:
- Term life insurance—These policies provide coverage for a predetermined period of time (e.g., 10, 20 or 30 years). Beneficiaries will not receive a payout if an insured’s death occurs after a policy has lapsed. Term life coverage is generally less expensive than permanent life insurance and may be a suitable option for parents who want to ensure their children are provided for until a certain age.
- Permanent life insurance—As its name suggests, this coverage can generally be relied upon to provide financial assistance to beneficiaries regardless of when an insured’s death occurs. Furthermore, these policies may accrue cash value over time, which can then be borrowed against, used to pay premiums or invested in various stocks and bonds.
How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
When purchasing life insurance, it’s imperative for policyholders to ensure that their investment provides sufficient coverage. When determining life insurance needs, the following factors should be considered:
- Income that an insured’s family would need to replace in the event of their death
- Other savings or assets that could render financial aid
- Debts that family members would need to pay off
- Anticipated future expenses (e.g., college tuition)
How Much Life Insurance Do You Need at 60?
A person’s life insurance needs at any age depend on various factors, including their income, debts, assets potential needs of their loved ones. At age 60, policyholders may require less coverage due to having paid off most of their debts; however, everyone’s circumstances are different. People nearing retirement age may still have considerable expenses that would need to be covered in the event of their death.
How Many Life Insurance Policies Can You Have?
People are generally not limited in how many life insurance policies they can take out. Having multiple policies may be an effective way to ensure that a person retains enough coverage; however, it’s also possible to be over-insured. People of all ages and circumstances should strongly consider consulting with a qualified insurance professional to assess their life insurance needs and ensure they are selecting optimal coverage.
Get the Right Coverage
At Nobles Insurance Agency, our knowledgeable staff has over 50 years of experience serving the insurance needs of individuals, families and businesses. We draw on that experience to help our clients thoroughly understand life insurance and acquire coverage capable of providing peace of mind and financial security for their loved ones. Contact us today to get started.